Tuesday 17 January 2017

Rag Bone!

I have a sneaky suspicion that a rag and bone man is very definitely a British thing. The ones who walk up and down the streets shouting RAGBONE really loudly and collecting scrap metal? Yes? No? Is this a universal thing? 

Do we really need to know? I suppose not. 

But you very definitely should know about this Rag'n'Bone Man. Cos his song Human is my absolute fave right now. You know the drill by now, it comes on the radio, I turn it up loud, sing at the top of my voice and do my car seat dance shuffle. LOVE. IT. 

Interestingly, I had no clue what he looked like and thought maybe it would be another George Ezra type thing where that big deep melodious voice actually belonged to a skinny white dude. Turns out Rag'n'Bone Man suits his fantastic deep, gravelly voice very well! Take it away Man...

No comments:

Post a Comment