Friday 20 January 2017

Girls just wanna have fun

I'm writing this post up on Thursday night, ready to go live tomorrow, cos I am going out! Yasssssss! Me and the D are having a girlie night in, eating pizza and watching films. I can't wait! I haven't seen her since Christmas Eve and that is just way too long. The evil cold of doom is to blame, as it is for so many things at the moment. Will we ever make it through a post without mentioning it? Not until IT HAS LEFT MY BODY! Just sayin' 

There's all sorts of scary shizz has taken place today, which I try not to think about too much, involving the man with the ridiculous hair who is now the most powerful man in the world. I'm still the goggle eyed emoji over how that happened. Let's just hope that the world actually survives the next four years and makes it through in one piece. I'm not so sure...

Instead let us think about pizza and watching films with Tina Fey and Amy Schumer and catching up on all the gossip and travel plans and lotions and potions and all the fun and frivolous things in life. 

Have a cracking Friday night, whatever you may be doing. Bring the weekend ON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment