Thursday 29 December 2016

Walk walk walk walk...

Sometimes when I'm not at work it's so easy to just slip into doing absolutely nothing, sitting on my ass and whiling the hours away doing sweet-eff-A! But too much of that combined with the amount of cake I like to eat is probably not that great for said ass. Which is when having a dog comes in very handy cos they always be needing a walk. Which gets me up off my ass and out in the fresh air. Yasssssss. 

Today was one of those days. It's my first day off work as a proper annual leave day, I've finally succumbed to the office lurgy and am, definitely providing too much info, a complete snot monster. Nice! But a good walk in the blummin' freezing cold cleared away all of the cobwebs! 

I think it could be the perfect equation. Cake + tea / dog walking = happy ass. 

Today was also the perfect day to sing In the Bleak Midwinter, in a cracked, snot monster singing voice, thus scaring all the birds away - ha! 

Frosty fields
Over and out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment