Wednesday 21 December 2016

Of dreams!

It's been a long, hard and oh so difficult task (sarcasm) but today I have finally found it - the hot chocolate of dreams! Wowser! Let's just take a moment to admire it:


The one with all the whipped cream was basically like eating a whole pudding. I'm not going to lie, that was mine. Yummmmmmm! 

As the picture clearly indicates the hot chocolate of dreams can be found at Caffe Nero. It's salted caramel flavoured and tastes equally as good both with and without the whipped cream and ALL the caramel sauce on the top...

They also have orange and tiramisu flavours to try, which I might just have to squeeze in, all in the name of research you understand. 

Also, to be completely fair, I can award second and third place too. 

Second place goes to Espresso 10 for the simple hot choc with marshmallows and a side of sitting outside. I think it pipped number three to the post simply because I'd had the day from hell and it was sooooo unbelievably nice to just sit quietly and sip the chocolatey goodness. 

Third place goes to the Olde Young Tea House. The takeaway hot choc with the whipped cream and marshmallows was the perfect accompaniment to The Big Sing. Just the right side of sweet with a hint of keeping your hands toasty on the side. 

I know I've made the announcement now but I'm pretty sure that the search will continue, because you just never know when there might be another winner. 

Trying all the hot chocolates just to find the perfect one, blimey life is tough sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment