Friday 1 July 2016

Lucky beast

This is a tale of two parts. The first being the luck of people who live in the USA (and some locations in Europe too) who have access to all these amazing lotions and potions stores all of the time. It's probably a very good job I don't live in any of those places or we might have a serious situation on our hands. In case you have no clue what I'm on about, I'm talking about easy access to Sephora, Ulta, and Target - the holy grail for beauty lovers all over the land. 

The second part of this tale is about me being lucky. Lucky to have a friend who has just come back from an awesome holiday in Florida. And the luckiest beast of all that said friend is a total babe and basically brought me back a haul. Oh oh oh, a delicious haul full of lotions and potions and make-up delights and tasty treats. I almost squealed out loud in public when I lifted the tissue paper from the black and white striped bag of joy. Eye shadows, brushes, lipstick, lip balms, highlighter...let me show you! 





Safe to say I have already used every single thing on my face and loved everything. 

I've probably said thank you too many times. 

There is also a candle that smells like cheesecake.

I can't even...luckiest beast ever. EVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment