Friday 4 March 2016

Resolve - version 2

I'm still trying to figure out where February went. It definitely happened, I know that from the calendar, but all I remember from the month was an endless cycle of work, dog walk, eat, sleep, repeat. I hardly saw anyone or went anywhere, and frankly that is pretty sucky. Hence I'm back with some more resolving for 2016. Let's do this thing, March! 

In no particular order, I resolve:

- to make more of an effort to see people. I'm looking at all of you that I've hardly seen this year. I'm sorry, I'm rubbish. I'm busy, but rubbish! I'll be in touch to make some dates with you lovely lot, see you soon! 

- to finally get to the cinema to see a film. I said I wanted to do more of that in 2016 and so far I've seen...um...what have I seen? I'm not even sure I have seen anything. Epic fail. Get thee to a cinema, lady! 

- to be better at making a decent lunch. February was the month of eating whatever I could find in the cupboards and sometimes that was a couple of crumpets with Nutella that fill up no-one. Time to be more organised and make the lunch box a delicious and filling place to be. 

- to apply the same as above to dinners. There's been a few times this month where we've given into the takeaway easiness and it's not always been great or enjoyable. Home cooked meals rule. Be more organised is my March rule. 

- to get through series 5 of Buffy (I know, grown up problems or what?!) I have this anxiety that Netflix will suddenly decide enough is enough and take it away. And I'm so invested, I NEED to watch it to the very end or I will sulk. Big style. And I don't do that hardly ever so when I do it's not very pretty at all. 

- to go somewhere I haven't been before in my local area. I love me an adventure and I definitely love discovering new places. And March feels more like Spring which means blue skies and sunny days and I always want to be outside for them. Oooh where shall we go? Feel free to leave any suggestions below! 

More resolving. For a girl who had no plans to make resolutions I seem to be doing a pretty good job of sneaking them in here and there. How are your resolutions going? Have you added in any new ones? 

No comments:

Post a Comment