Friday 7 August 2015

Listen Up!



I never thought the day would come that I would be anything other than a rock/indie girl with guitar music forever running through my veins but apparently I now like something that falls into the #popsynth category. Don't tell anyone but lately I've even found myself listening to stuff that probably just falls into the #pop category (Taylor Swift sing-along anyone) eep! I'm deciding that it's okay as we humans are continually evolving and therefore it's okay to deviate away from the norm occasionally.

And so I present Gunship. #popsynth

Don't be put off by the hashtag category, it's actually pretty bloody cool and I might even have done a cheeky download of their album, even though I am poorer than a church mouse at the moment. If you don't have money you might as well have brilliant music for your ears (and an overdraft...)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment