Monday 4 May 2015

The Start

I think this has been a long time coming. 

For years I've had a blog with two friends (dizznfizzntizz) where we have posted all manner of things from trips to things we make and bake and a whole heap of funny bus stories in between. More recently I have found myself thinking that the voice I have there isn't really where I belong anymore. I think I will continue to write over there too, but this is to be my space, just mine. I don't know the exact direction it will take but surely that's part of the adventure... 

So who am I? Blogger calls me Dizz but in non-blogger world I'm Claire. I've just turned 40 this year, just moved into a fabulous house that I adore, and just making this big step into an alternative blog-land. This is me:


I'm a big foodie, I love to cook, bake, and enjoy the rewards. I love to garden and (not-so) secretly harbour a belief that I am Barbara Good from The Good Life. I grow lots of my own veg and really want chickens and a pig but our new garden isn't really big enough. I love to read anything and everything, watching films especially if they're a bit quirky or a John Hughes 80s film, opening my ears to all the music, singing out loud in the car, dancing round the kitchen...I could truly go on forever. Life is for living and if I can do it laughing and singing and dancing then all the better for it. 

There's more. There's always more. Come back for more.  

1 comment:

  1. HOW DID I MISS THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG OVER HERE? Never mind, I am here now. Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete